World of Abred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know you play NWN too much when...

4 posters

Go down

You know you play NWN too much when... Empty You know you play NWN too much when...

Post  qdgyu Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:27 pm

1: a bully pushes you while at school, and you attempt to summon a badger.
2: the local fire dept. are trying to get a cat from a tree, and you try to help using Bigsby's grasping Hand
3: your house doors locked, and you lost the key, so you start to punch it repeatedly, hoping to break it open.
4: you attempt to carry everything you own at all times.
5:While somonne is talking to you, you simply walk away, believing that you can just start the conversation again at a leter time.
6: when you finish your day at your job, you go to the owner and demand your 200 gold. he laughs in your face. you stab him, knowing that you will only shift toward evil by 5 points.
7: you climp into the neighborhood sewer, and start stomping on every rat you see.
8: you pick up a gun, but cannot use it, because you cannot seem to identify what kind of gun it is.
9:When 2 friends ask to hang out with you, you tell them that you only have room for one in your party. they no longer are your friends.
10: after you have gotten in a bad barfight, instead of going to the doctor, you simply sit on the floor for roughly 30 seconds, then deem yourself fully healed.

There are alot of these kinds of topics on the elder scrolls forum, so I thought I would do one for neverwinter nights, lol jocolor
qdgyu
qdgyu

Back to top Go down

You know you play NWN too much when... Empty Re: You know you play NWN too much when...

Post  Admin Plenzdorf Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Taking up where Qdgyu left off:

11. You actually try to examine strangers to see their challenge rating and buffs, immunities, etc, but find to your dismay that you can't right click out of game.

12. You wish you could "quickslot" text macros for common replies at work or in tedious social situations.

13. When you go horseback riding and dismount, you actually create a duplicate of the horse you were riding off to the side.

14. You greet strangers with one of the following phrases, "Greetings and Well Met," "Hello hello!" "Hail Adventurer!"

15. You don't notice that your friend/ wife/ significant other/ family member started up the game because the opening music is always going round and round in your head.

16. (For DMs) you mourn how long it takes you to walk from one point to another and wonder what happened to your "DM" speed.

17. When you go out to the bar, you actually stand up every time you take a sip of your beverage.

18. When you go hiking, you actually find yourself trying to auto-follow your fellow hikers.

19. You say, "AFK," or "BRB" when you need to use the restroom, then leave without any explanation (especially awkward in non-geek social situations or at work).

20. You're amazed at the fact that a dagger can actually kill you quite easily in a single blow, considering it only does 1d4 damage!

21. Upon meeting someone new, you always ask them about their background story and what their "trade" is.

22. You're flabbergasted every time you go to a nature spot and find it 100% free of goblins.

TO BE CONTINUED

Laughing
Admin Plenzdorf
Admin Plenzdorf
Admin

https://abred.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

You know you play NWN too much when... Empty Re: You know you play NWN too much when...

Post  DM-dork-side-of-the-farce Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:27 pm

23. You keep trying to hit "tab" in order to highlight items of possible interest.

24. You don't recognize people when they're wearing hoods, that would be meta-gaming.

25. You wonder why saying the words "Nemone Sesslack!" has no effect in bar fights.

26. You have only two pets, knowing that you may not have more than two summons at any given time.

27. You end up in jail for running over neighborhood animals and, when questioned, you respond that you only needed a few xp for your next level.

28. You carry your money around as single gold coins, and attempt to convince the local grocery store to stock items in stacks of ten.

29. You end up in the emergency room for trying to run across two states without stopping.

30. Things like "when you get to be my level..." slip out at birthday parties.

If I think of some better ones I'll post 'em. Thanks for the fun idea qdgyu!
DM-dork-side-of-the-farce
DM-dork-side-of-the-farce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  qdgyu Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:39 pm

31: somone hands you a new hat, but you don't wear it because your not a high enought level.
32: a burglar enters your house, and you scream" I thought I password-protected my server!"
33: When your friend calls and asks where you are, you say"in the roleplay section"
34:you allmost always wear the exact same clothes, no matter what. as a result, your social life declines drasticly.
35: somone asks you to play a song. you pull out a lute and play the same thing, over and over, wondering how long you have to do this until you get your AB boosts.
36: you are in uttet shock when you take a drink of your can of pop, and it is not gone after one *gulp*
37: every time you say sit, prey, fall prone, etc., you do the said action, no matter where you are/what your doing.
38: you don't like your current life settings, so you try to download some haks.
39: your friend falls down some stairs, and you wonder why he did not go down to "injured"
40: when your in a bad situation, you try to log out and log back in

Thanks, glad you like the idea, just htought it would be somthing to do when anyone is bored Smile
qdgyu
qdgyu

Back to top Go down

Post  pieman102 Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:49 pm

41. When you reach behind your back and are surprised when a weapon does not spawn in your hand.

42. When you believe you can run as fast and as long with any weight as long as you remain under the emburance limit set by your STR stat.

43. You start to get into a fight and declare that you now dislike that person, thus making him hostile.

44. When a person walks next to you and provokes an attack of opportunity.

45. When you stop someone mid-sentence and look around, when they ask you what is wrong you reply with the following : "I think I failed my listen check.

Last edited by pieman102 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total

pieman102

Back to top Go down

Post  pieman102 Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:17 am

46. You wish to remember a moment in life, so you drastically search for the screenshot button.

47. When away from keyboard becomes away from life.

48. When you say a word wrong you exclaim "Sorry, typos are killing me today!"

49. You forget someone's name, so you immediatly look above them to see what it is.

50. When you get shot you call out "Cleric!"

51. Your friend is getting beat up, you run away, when he asks you why you tell him, "Because I failed my Will save..."

52. When excuse from number 51 becomes overused.

53. When your life starts to become delayed. ((This one aimed at my horrible internet))

HAHA I like this list Razz

pieman102

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down