World of Abred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Quests and Other Requests

2 posters

Go down

Character Quests and Other Requests Empty Character Quests and Other Requests

Post  Admin Plenzdorf Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:03 pm

From language widgets and other items needed for RP, to requests for Dungeon Mastered quests that feature your character and help flesh out some feature of her background, etc., This is the place to ask for it

. If you prefer to make a request incognito talk to me in game, or PM me, though if you choose the latter route, I cannot guarantee that I'll read your post in a timely fashion.
Admin Plenzdorf
Admin Plenzdorf
Admin

https://abred.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Quests and Other Requests Empty Caldur's Past Catches Up

Post  pieman102 Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:37 am

Alright I have one for you Smile .

So mentioned in his backstory, Caldur was part of a war but I have not had the time to post it in detail (Do not worry for I will get to it). Well during this war the enemy leader, Altrez for a specific name, was furious when Caldur was constantly there with friends to foil all of his attack plans. So after the war he tried to hunt down the people responsible for his downfall, eventually he would find out Caldur is residing in Raven's Roost. Might be an interesting little event.

pieman102

Back to top Go down

Character Quests and Other Requests Empty Re: Character Quests and Other Requests

Post  Admin Plenzdorf Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:11 am

Sounds good. We'll need to figure out which war Caldur was in, though, and just to warn you it probably wasn't a major one, unless he's hundreds of years old somehow,

I'll roll with the NPC, though "Altrez' may or may not be the name most know him by.
Admin Plenzdorf
Admin Plenzdorf
Admin

https://abred.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Character Quests and Other Requests Empty Shield Guardian Description

Post  pieman102 Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:56 pm

Name: Tristen
Race: Shield Guardian(Construct)
Class: Fighter
Stats(Without boosts): STR: 16 DEX: 12 CON 14 INT/WIS/CHA: 10

MK132 or Tristen as its master named it on its creation. This hulking construct like most of its kind is large with two large shields on each forearm. Its eyes are two blue glowing orbs of light and a magical catalyst that makes up its "heart" sits in its chest cavity. This one looks different though and certain acts different as its form is riddled with gashes, dents and scratches from battles past and no one has been keeping him maintained. Truth is that is because its master died shortly after its creation and thus it has wander to Raven's Roost in search of a new master.

pieman102

Back to top Go down

Character Quests and Other Requests Empty Re: Character Quests and Other Requests

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down