World of Abred
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of Abred Open House and Recruitment Drive

2 posters

Go down

World of Abred Open House and Recruitment Drive Empty World of Abred Open House and Recruitment Drive

Post  Admin Plenzdorf Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:50 pm

For those of us who love to RP together, let's face it, it'll be even more fun with a few more regulars.

Thus the recruitment drive continues!

I will be bringing people in all day tomorrow. If you want to help the server grow, show up between noon (pacific time) and 4:00 tomorrow for role play, introductions, server tours for newbies, etc. Bring a friend! The more the merrier, and if we regulars make a good showing, it's likely to encourage new players to stick around.

The event is also posted on Neverwinter Connections and players are encouraged to sign up there as well.

See you in game. And I think I understand the forum calendar Question now, which will help us all orchestrate times to get together and role play! clown
Admin Plenzdorf
Admin Plenzdorf
Admin

https://abred.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

World of Abred Open House and Recruitment Drive Empty Re: World of Abred Open House and Recruitment Drive

Post  DM-dork-side-of-the-farce Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Hurrah! cheers I will, likewise be in attendance for RP and DM services as needed for tomorrow's open house and recruitment drive. Wink There will be plenty of fun to be had by all, and expect events throughout the day! See you all in Raven's Roost! cat
DM-dork-side-of-the-farce
DM-dork-side-of-the-farce
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum